Friday, August 02, 2013

What is a good point and shoot digital camera under $150?

Question by Jack: What is a good point and shoot digital camera under 0?
I'm looking for a good point and shoot camera. Any suggestions? The only must is that it must have a rechargeable battery. I can't believe that there are cameras that still use AA or AAA batteries.

Thanks for your input!


Best answer:

Answer by wackychic547833
I have a canon powershot, not the ones on the commercials. It has a 10x optical zoom and 4x digital and I love it. It still takes AA batteries, but I bought the rechargeable ones. I don't think it was under $ 150, but I did get it on sale for I believe $ 200 or so, but under $ 250. I suggest going on walmart.com or bestbuy.com or wherever they sell cameras and just look and read all the reviews and everything. Good luck.



What do you think? Answer below!

4 comments:

  1. idk if this link will help. but i think canon is good. i heard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Canon man, but in your price range the Fujifilm Finepix J-100 might very well be the best bang for the buck.

    As far as using AA or AAA batteries: they have the advantage of being universally available. No matter where you are on the planet you can buy an extra set of batteries for your camera. You can also buy rechargeable ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suggest Sony Cybershot DSCW150
    8.1-megapixel Super HAD CCD captures
    Carl Zeiss 5x optical zoom lens; Smart Zoom feature
    2.7-inch Clear Photo LCD display
    Face Detection; Smile Shutter mode
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0012UZMUU?ie=UTF8&tag=computer0bd-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0012UZMUU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't even worry about the price and get a great digital camera for little to nothing by visiting this website: cameras.santasgiftsallyear.com just complete some offers and refer a few friends and the camera will be sent to your door. If you have any questions or comments email me at: cameras@santasgiftsallyear.com

    ReplyDelete