Saturday, July 06, 2013

Any point and shoot in the market that shows what settings you just took?

Question by Vintage Music: Any point and shoot in the market that shows what settings you just took?
Anyone knows of any point and shoot cameras that show what aperture and shutter speed you just took just by going back to that shot, Before taking photos home and seeing info on computer.
In other words I'd like to see my settings before I get home. If I shoot at F/5.6 and shutter sets itself, 5 min later with different lighting I'd like to see settings on my last shot to adjust settings manually.
Normally you see shots you took on computer, hit properties etc and see settings. Can I see info on camera on last shot I took before I go home?


Best answer:

Answer by anthony h
All of the Canon point and shoot cameras will display this information.

During playback, simply push the display button and the information for the shot--shutter speed, aperture, etc.---will be displayed on the screen.

I would think that all name brand cameras can do this; the no-name ones that are automatic only probably don't though.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment