Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I want to buy a Sony Cybershot point-and-shoot camera for around £100, help?

Question by Starstruck: I want to buy a Sony Cybershot point-and-shoot camera for around £100, help?
Sony Cybershots have never let me down in the past, so as a thank you to Sony I wanna purchase a new point-and-shoot camera. My knowledge of them are minimal, except that they've given me exceptionally good shots in the past. A few questions:

1. Which is the best value for money?
2. Is it worth waiting for a new model to come out?
3. What are the ones to avoid?


Best answer:

Answer by Italo E
I would recommend the Cybershot W330. great camera, great quick focus with clean, soft picture.
Another great camera is the Cybershot W350- they're both a little over you're budget.. right around $ 120-150 . The W350 also has the panoramic setting where you can take a picture of a larger area for scenic picures.

Both are great camera's for the price, but if you have a little more money to spend and still want a point and shoot i would recommend the Panasonic Lumix ZS5 or ZS7. They hand around the $ 230-270. I do like the sony's though.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment