Tuesday, July 02, 2013

What is the best quality "point and shoot" digital camera I can get for a reasonable price?

Question by Savannah: What is the best quality "point and shoot" digital camera I can get for a reasonable price?
I currently have a Canon Rebel xs that I use for photography, but I am looking for a smaller digital camera that is a little more portable. However, I don't want to sacrifice image quality. Any suggestions on reasonably priced point and shoot cameras?


Best answer:

Answer by Jolly
Clearly it'll come down to personal preference, but I'm a big fan of the Olympus C60 camera. Below is a link to see and read about it. Yes, it's an older camera, but it performs very well, and one feature I like is that it has not only the screen display, but also a viewfinder peep-hole for taking the shot, which comes in very handy in bright sunlight conditions.



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment: