Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What point and shoot camera is the best for me?

Question by jenny_jen16: What point and shoot camera is the best for me?
Ok, I am 15 years old and I need a camera for taking pictures of nature and also with my friends. What is the best point and shoot camera is the best that you know? and please try to provide the link ok. And also please give an informative statements. That's all. :) You may suggest any brand of cameras.


Best answer:

Answer by Dr. Iblis
the best point and shoot camera I know of is the Leica X1, followed by the Fujifilm X100

if you don't want to spend $ 1200 (for the fuji) or $ 2000 (for the leica), then look at consumer cameras, such as the Canon S95, G12, or Nikon P7000



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

6 comments:

  1. Honestly, one the best brands is Sony. The Sony Cybershot is so awesome and Sony's customer service is fantasic. I had a Casio and the camera was ok, but their customer service sucked. I highly suggest a Sony.

    ReplyDelete
  2. canon 300hs is very good
    canonusa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best camera I know is not the best for you but the one that would be best for you would be a Sony Cybershot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I would go with Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX9V. For the price, I could not find a better camera... I looked at Canon too, but anything that was worth getting is usually $ 100 more.

    You can get the sony from amazon for $ 349 now. I got it after doing a month of research and have no regrets. Awesome pictures and video is amazing.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004HYFX0C/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&tag=sctc-20&linkCode=as2&camp=217145&creative=399373&creativeASIN=B004HYFX0C

    ReplyDelete
  5. Canon Powershot A2200 is exactly what I expect from the Canon brand. The pictures look great, and the camera is super easy to navigate. All of the photo options are fun to tinker around with. If you don't like to mess with settings, then there is an auto mode that takes pretty good pictures. For those of us that like to have more control over the picture, there is a mode for that as well. You can't really change too much beyond shutter speed, iris, and other such basics. If you want to get really in depth, then you shouldn't be shopping for a point and shoot camera. The camera is light weight and compact

    ReplyDelete
  6. Canon PowerShot SX130IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera is the best

    l

    ReplyDelete