Thursday, April 18, 2013

What point and shoot camera would be best for an indoor concert?

Question by Anoe1221: What point and shoot camera would be best for an indoor concert?
I found out I can't use my DSLR at a concert that I'm going to so I need to look into getting a point and shoot camera. What is the best camera for the low light indoor concert? I'm not very close to the stage so I need something with a pretty good zoom on it. I want to try to stay under $ 200 if at all possible, but if that is unrealistic then I can bump that up.


Best answer:

Answer by marlon adrian
You will need one that has manual exposure capabilities and an f/2.0 lens like the canon s95 but with a higher price tag.



Give your answer to this question below!

3 comments:

  1. If you are far from stage.. and can't use dSLR. then you can't click good pix with normal point and shoot camera.. either increase you budget.. and get 15-20x zoom compact camera in price range of $ 300-$ 350

    ReplyDelete
  2. canon sx130
    has auto and manual controls
    on sale right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. well for that price ,
    here are two great camera ,
    sony dsc w530 and canon ixus 115 ,
    get anyone of them , both are great performer .
    if you want something with great zoom , look at fujifilm s2950 or s3300 .

    ReplyDelete